The Wisconsin School of Business Ph.D. programs have a rich tradition of training scholars who can both enhance the intellectual understanding of business theory and practice and effectively transmit this knowledge to other scholars, business professionals, and students.
- Our faculty are highly recognized for their expertise, cutting-edge research, and innovative teaching.
- Our students develop close working relationships with faculty and peers that will pay dividends throughout their careers.
- Our students become well-rounded scholars through pursuit of minor coursework offered by highly ranked departments across the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus.
- Our graduates are leaders in research and teaching at top educational institutions around the world.
Congratulations to our doctoral candidates for 2013 who have accepted employment as assistant professors for the fall:
- Wenyu Wang, Finance, Investment and Banking--Indiana University
- Jason O'Toole, Management and Human Resources--Georgia State University
- Lin Bao Boldt, Marketing--Clark University
- Ah-Reum Maeng, Marketing--University of Kansas
- Mevan Jayasinghe, Management and Human Resources--Michigan State University
- Mengying Wang, Finance, Investment and Banking--University of Massachusetts Boston
- Qing Liao, Accounting and Information Systems--Miami University of Ohio