Founded in 1900, the Wisconsin School of Business established one of the first five business programs in the nation. That entrepreneurial spirit remains strong.
As members of the UW-Madison community, the Wisconsin School of Business is a vibrant community that honors our university's commitment to research and public service by inspiring, challenging, and supporting students. Our acclaimed knowledge centers combine thought leadership across a full spectrum of business scholarship. Here we create a forward-thinking curriculum and collaborate to solve real-world business challenges. Our students emerge industry-smart and best prepared to transform the world of business.
We continue to build on our enduring values:
- The continual and fearless sifting and winnowing by which alone the truth can be found
- Promoting lifelong learning for its own sake and as a service to the greater good
- The accessibility of our educational experiences
- Enhancing and embracing diversity
- The Wisconsin Idea: improving people’s lives beyond the boundaries of the UW-Madison campus
Together–in partnership with our alumni and friends, campus, and global partners—we build upon a long tradition of innovation and excellence.