Live Chat: The Specialization Model: Marketing (Brand and Product Management, Marketing Research)
November 27, 2017 at 12:15 pm CST | 6:15 pm GMT| 11:45 pm IST
The Wisconsin Full-time MBA Program welcomes you to connect with our MBA Program Staff and students virtually. This online chat will provide an opportunity to ask the questions most important to you. Regardless of where you live or work, this live session allows you to learn more about the program.
This session will focus on 2 of our specializations - Brand and Product Management and Marketing Research. You will have an opportunity to ask questions of the admissions team, specialization staff as well as students from these specializations.
This online chat will open a few minutes before the stated start time so that you have an opportunity to become familiar with the online format.
If you haven't already, please register for an online chat here.
We hope this is yet another step Wisconsin MBA journey, and encourage you to visit our website for more information.
Joining you for this event are:
- Betsy Kacizak, Director MBA Admissions and Recruiting
- Elizabeth Davis, Assistant Director of Admissions and Recruiting
- Mary Lewitzke, Assistant Director of Admissions and Operations
- Mike Judge, Director Center for Brand and Product Management
- Sarah Kervin, Assistant Director, Marketing Centers
- Gina Jenkins, Career Coach Full-time MBA