After saying farewell to the Wisconsin MBA Class of 2017, the admissions team is gearing up for summer travel. We routinely travel to meet prospective students and provide insight into the application process. We hope you’ll meet with us in person, and share why you’re interested in pursuing an MBA at this point in your career.
We will be attending The MBA Tour Conferences in the following cities:
- July 15, 2017: The MBA Tour Conference in Los Angeles
- July 16, 2017: The MBA Tour Conference in San Francisco
- July 22, 2017: The MBA Tour Conference in New York City
- July 24, 2017: The MBA Tour Conference in Chicago
- July 26, 2017: The MBA Tour Conference in Washington, DC
- July 27, 2017: The MBA Tour Conference in Boston
If you’re interested in attending one of these events, please:
- Tell us more about you! The best way to stay up-to-date with program updates and admissions tips is through signing up for more information.
- Register for the MBA Tour Conference. The event itself is a great opportunity to explore different business schools from around the world, attend school presentations, and gain application hints from admissions committee panels. Best of all, the events are free!
- Stop by and chat! Connecting during the MBA Fair portion of the conference is good opportunity to explore our 10 career specializations, and start a larger conversation about your personal and professional goals. Stop by our booth to say hello!
My team and I look forward to meeting throughout the next few months. We will be updating our website as travel becomes finalized for the fall, so please keep an eye on our admissions events page. If you have any questions about these events, please don’t hesitate to reach out at email@example.com.