Summer has officially started and the Wisconsin MBA Admissions Team is gearing up for travel next month. Betsy, Director of MBA Admissions and Recruitment, and I routinely travel to meet prospective students closer to home. We hope you’ll meet with us in person, and share why you’re interested in pursuing an MBA at this point in your career.
Throughout July we will be traveling to The MBA Tour Conferences in the following cities:
- July 16, 2016: The MBA Tour Conference in San Francisco
- July 17, 2016: The MBA Tour Conference in Los Angeles
- July 23, 2016: The MBA Tour Conference in New York City
- July 25, 2016: The MBA Tour Conference in Chicago
- July 27, 2016: The MBA Tour Conference in Boston
- July 28, 2016: The MBA Tour Conference in Washington, DC
If you’re interested in attending one of these events, please:
- Register for the MBA Tour Conference. The event itself is a great opportunity to explore different business schools from around the world, attend school presentations, and gain application hints from admissions committee panels. Best of all, the events are free!
- Sign up for a small group session. Betsy and I will be hosting small group sessions dedicated to answering your questions about application requirements and the Wisconsin MBA Program. This is a good opportunity to not only network, but to also get the questions most important to you answered before the application opens in September 2016.
- Stop by and chat! Connecting during the MBA Fair portion of the conference is good opportunity to explore our 10 career specializations, and start a larger conversation about your personal and professional goals. Stop by our booth to say hello!
Betsy and I look forward to meeting you closer to your home this summer. We will be updating our website as travel becomes finalized for the fall, so please keep an eye on our admissions events page. If you have any questions about these events, please don’t hesitate to reach out at MBA@bus.wisc.edu.