Breakout Rooms/Study Rooms
Share This Page
The breakout rooms in the East wing of Grainger Hall are as follows: 2473, 2475, 2477, 2525, 3301*, 3305, 3307, 3309, 3311*, 3315, 3317, 3319 (*have technology in them) – we have these reserved on Fridays and Saturdays during EMBA weekends (except 3301 which is first-come, first-served –> details below).
Wisconsin School of Business Integrated Breakout Room Guidelines
- Wisconsin School of Business East Wing breakout rooms are available during Grainger Hall building hours for use by all MBA students.
- Rooms may be used by all MBA students without reservation, but on-demand reservations have priority.
- Reserving the room “on-demand” is pretty much like looking into the space and determining if it is open then going in except that you can reserve the space for two hours through the room wizard and have priority over someone else coming to the room. As a student walks up to a room, there should be a small square box called a room wizard in which they can check the availability of the room. To reserve it on-demand they would simply click the ‘Use Now’ button on the screen and can reserve for up to 2 hours.
- Room 3301 may only be used for collaborative group projects with a minimum of three students working in the space. The space is not intended for individual work and there is a 2 hour reservation restriction per group.
- The spaces are designed for MBA teams.
- If you are a MBA student and your WisCard does not access the rooms, contact Lynn Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org in the EEMBA Programs Office for assistance.
- Breakout room usage is monitored on a random basis.
- The Wisconsin School of Business is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please clean the whiteboard and room when finished.
Business Library Study Rooms
There will be six breakout rooms available on the second floor of Grainger Hall along Brooks Street. Rooms can be reserved at http://bus.ems.wisc.edu/ and keys can be checked out in Room 1320 in the East Atrium between the Plenary Room and the water feature.
Breakout rooms will be available Monday to Thursday from 8:30am to 9pm, Friday from 8:30am to 5pm, and Sunday from 12pm to 7pm.