Competition will be held on April 28, 2017
Congratulations to our competition winners in 2017!
Top-placing teams include:
- Linectra in 1st place with its metal additive manufacturing system
- NovoMoto in 2nd place with its low-cost electrical system for use in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Pathogenomica in 3rd place with its microbial detection system
- U-Sit in 4th place with its innovative childcare service model
Runner's Up include:
- Kyncet with a smart collar for pets
- Railflyer with a low-cost rail service
- Atrility Medical with cardiac arrhythmia detection system
- Hitchpoint with consumer marketplace for weddings
Download the competition program to learn more about the teams, their ideas, and the partners in the community that help to make this transformative event possible!
Ways to Get Involved
- Judge student entries in the competition.
- Provide in-kind and financial support for the event and winners.
- Volunteer as a mentor for student ventures.
- Students: enter as a competitor or volunteer with the Business Plan Competition.
If you are interested in contributing your time or talent to the Business Plan Competition or have other questions about the event, please contact us for more information.