The Global Real Estate Master (GREM) program brings together students from top international business programs and the best in real estate education to provide the unique preparation needed to become a global leader.
Our semester long program includes coursework in the following:
- Valuation and Feasibility Analysis
- Real Estate and Urban Land Economics
- Real Estate Capital Markets
- Commercial Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Finance
- Required Study Tour – Tour a major U.S. real estate market to observe and study real estate projects in action and to network with executives and other industry leaders.
In addition, you will have many interactive professional development opportunities inside and outside of the classroom.
As a student or recent graduate, your education and training in international real estate is just the beginning. A semester at Wisconsin in the GREM program will help you add depth, breadth, and a competitive edge to your career.
The GREM program is designed for those who would like to work anywhere in the real estate industry. Students will learn principles of real estate, finance, and development that apply universally and also be exposed to the variety of context and opportunities the global real estate industry offers.