The BBA Program Assistants are responsible for greeting and assisting visitors of the BBA Program, in addition to responding to general e-mails, phone calls, and walk-in inquiries. They assist with BBA Program administrative duties and projects managed and filtered through the BBA Program Office Manager.
- Provide assistance to students with career related topics and academic topics such as Compass, BuckyNet, employer information, interview preparation, networking and proper business etiquette.
- Staff reception area and assist current/prospective students, employers, alumni, faculty/staff
- Respond to e-mails, phone calls, and walk-in inquiries
- Greet and check in employers visiting campus
- Organize materials in Interview Suite for Employers
- Document last minute interview schedule changes
- Assist with program events, e.g., Employer Advisory Board meetings, Networking events, Compass, International Programs Fair.
- Support BBA Program staff with administrative tasks
- Support Program Office Manager Prep
- Interview Suite and rooms
- Other duties as assigned
Number of Positions: 3-5
Time Commitment: 10-15 hours per week Pay rate: $9/hour
Eligibility: Open to all undergraduate students, regardless of school or college affiliation
Preference will be given to pre-business and current BBA students with an intended graduation between May 2018 -May 2019
Interested students may apply on BuckyNet.