AboutThe objective of this program is to provide finance majors in the Wisconsin School of Business with a formalized track in Wealth Management & Financial Planning. This is a growing segment of the finance industry: in 2011, CNN/Money Magazine reported that demand for wealth managers and financial advisors is expected to grow 30% between 2011 and 2021.
Wealth Management & Financial Planning is fast becoming one of the premier career paths in the field of finance.
- Q: How do I declare my interest in the new Wealth Management & Financial Planning program?
- Q: What students will find this program appealing?
- Q: When can students apply for the program?
- Q: What are the requirements of the degree program?
- Q: What jobs will graduates be best qualified to accept upon graduation?
- Q: How do I become a Certified Financial Planner?
- Q: Who can students contact for more information?