The Wisconsin School of Business is dedicated to providing a world-class business education to both Wisconsin BBA students and non-Business majors.
The Wisconsin BBA program is dedicated to creating a learning environment that responds to the needs of a multicultural society, prepares students for good citizenship in a global economy, and promotes socially responsible and ethical behavior.
Our curriculum fosters the development of analytical, consultative, communication, leadership, problem-solving, and decision-making skills. Wisconsin BBA students may choose from 10 majors, two language certificates, two specializations, and a cornucopia of study abroad options.
As student of the Wisconsin School of Business, you would have access to top academic support and career services, award-winning faculty who just might have written the book you use in class, and industry leaders who visit regularly to conduct workshops or serve as guest lecturers.
Students from any college or school on campus can participate in any number of entrepreneurial activities taking place in the business school throughout the year. Non-majors can also enroll in our ever-expanding Business Fundamentals for Non-Business Majors courses.
- Majors – Choose from 10 majors, including: Accounting; Actuarial Science; Finance, Investment and Banking; Information Systems; International Business; Management and Human Resources (Entrepreneurship, Human Resources, Management); Marketing; Operations and Technology Management; Real Estate; and, Risk Management and Insurance.
- Add a Certificate– Students currently working towards one of the ten majors may choose to add a Certificate in Supply Chain Management or a Certificate in Spanish.
- Study Abroad – Students can choose from more than 30 Semester & Year and Summer Study Abroad options around the globe.
- Non-Business Majors
- Certificate in Business
- Capstone Certificate in Actuarial Science
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- Business Fundamentals for Non-Business Majors