Thinking about going into business? Spend one session exploring your business idea and assessing your entrepreneurial readiness. Identify your own strengths and weaknesses as a business owner. Learn how to determine the potential for your business. Discover what information you need and where to find it. This is an interactive workshop with hands on exercises, local success stories, and lots of resources. This program is designed for people who have not yet started a business.
You will learn how to answer these questions:
- Do you have the right personality, skills and life situation to start and manage a business?
- Do you have a good business idea that will meet a customer need and make a profit?
- How realistic is your business concept?
- What kind of investment will you need to launch your business?
- What steps do you need to take to get started?
- Location: Anywhere
- Schedule: Anytime
Online course will be available Fall 2017
- Fee: No Cost
TO REGISTER: Information coming