Thinking about starting a business? Do you want to understand if you are ready? This interactive online class will allow you to assess your entrepreneurial readiness and explore your business idea, as well as help identify your own strengths and weaknesses as a business owner. Discover what information you need to be successful and where to find it.
This interactive online course includes downloadable worksheets, hands on exercises, local entrepreneur stories, and other resources to determine your next steps.
You will learn how to answer these questions:
- Do you have the right personality, skills and life situation to start and manage a business?
- Do you have a realistic business idea?
- Is your business idea well thought out?
- Are you financially ready to start a business?
- What are your next steps?
First Steps to Starting a Business Starts here
- Location: Anywhere
- Schedule: Anytime
Online course now available!
- Fee: No Cost
CLICK to START