Program Awards Event
Share This Page
Join us in saluting Award Winners on June 27, 2017
35th ANNUAL AWARDS PROGRAM & CEREMONY
These prestigious awards will recognize successful small Dane County businesses that have rewarding workplace environments and contribute to their community.
Meet the new 2017 Award Winners
- WHEN: June 27, 2017, 8:00 - 9:30 AM.
- WHERE: SHERATON MADISON HOTEL, 706 John Nolen Dr., Madison, WI 53713
- COST: $30 per person.
- PARKING: CONVENIENT, FREE PARKING is available at the Sheraton. If you have a disability and desire accommodations, please advise us at least 5 days in advance.
- PROGRAM: Buffet breakfast served promptly at 8:00 AM. Awards presentation 8:30 to 9:30 AM.
- SECURE WEB REGISTRATION Click Here
OR CALL: 608-262-3909
- designCraft LLC – Madison
- Enterprise Solutions Technology Group, Inc – Madison
- Gorilla Movers of Wisconsin - Sun Prairie
- Ideas that Evoke – Madison
- KMA Bodilly CPA's & Consultants – Madison
- LinkEHR LLC – Madison
- Little Vikings Academy - Mt. Horeb
- Octopi Brewing LLC - Waunakee
Network with over 250 Dane County business owners and professionals who have their pulse on the small business community as well as other government and university representatives who serve the small business community.
- Learn three successful business tips from Matt Howard, CEO and co-founder of EatStreet. Founded in 2010, EatStreet is an online ordering platform that connects diners with local restaurants for delivery and pickup orders. The Madison-based company has expanded to over 250 cities and 15,000 restaurants nationwide.
- Master of ceremonies will be Jon Konarske, publisher of In Business magazine.
- Welcome from Dane County Executive Joe Parisi
- The cost is $30 per person. Convenient, free parking is available at the Sheraton.