Call for Applications
Share This Page
Sponsoring Organizations and Committee Members: Chase-Kevin Huff, In Business Magazine-Jon Konarske, Madison Gas & Electric-Pam Christenson, Mid-West Family Broadcasting-Joe Daguanno, UW-Madison Small Business Development Center-Michelle Somes-Booher, WBD Inc.- Diane Byler, State of Wis. Supplier Diversity Council-Godwin Amegashie.
This is the annual request for applications for the Small Business Awards to be given to locally owned, Dane County businesses who meet four specific criteria. Applications will be accepted up until April 8, 2017.
Your application must meet the following criteria:
- A successful for-profit company that has been in business for at least three years or 1-3 years for the emerging business award*
- A minimum of 3 full-time equivalent employees, including the owner
- Maintain a responsible and rewarding workplace environment
- Provide support (in-kind or financial) to their neighborhood and/or community
- Awards considered in the following sales/revenue categories: Less than $1 million; $1-5 million; $5-10 million; $10-20 million
- Not be a past award winner.
*An emerging business award will be considered for a 1-3 year old company. Applicants in this category do not need to meet the minimum employee requirements.
Up to seven awards will be presented to the winning companies at a public breakfast ceremony in June 27, 2017.
To apply for this award for your business please click here for the Application form. Please fill out as completely as possible and submit.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact Chris Gruneberg, Small Business Development Center, 608-263-0224, firstname.lastname@example.org