Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch Program
We have concluded our programming for our popular and well attended weekly Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch series with experts for the 2015-2016 academic year. We graciously thank Neider & Boucher, S.C. for their sponsorship and support. We achieved record attendance this year!
Featured entrepreneurs for fall semester were:
- Mark Bakken, HealthX Ventures
- Sean Cleary, Cleary Building Corp.
- Linda Gorens-Levey, General Capital Group
- Lorrie Heinemann, BrightStar Wisconsin Foundation
- Chris Johnson, PilotTrainingSystem.com
- Derek Laczniak, M3 Insurance Solutions, Inc.
- David Lohrentz, Madison Sourdough and MSCo Patisserie
- Dan Mohs, Placon Corporation
- Ane Ohm, Harqen
- Mark Schmitz, Zebradog
Featured entrepreneurs for spring semester were:
- Steve Einhorn, Capital Midwest Funds
- Liz Eversoll, SOLOMO Technology
- Michael Ferdman, Firstborn
- Ross Freedman and Brad Schneider, Rightpoint
- Paul and Will Hsu, Hsu Ginseng Farms LLP
- Anne Jelinek, PULSE Kettlebells and Yoga
- Heather Johnston, American Family Insurance
- Emil Sanchez, Phoenix International/CH Robinson
- Keith Streckenbach, HighFive Health
- Michael Thorson, Inventure Capital
Thank you again to our sponsors, Neider & Boucher, S.C., and to all of the entrepreneurs who participated in our Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch programming. If you are interested in participating, please contact Lisa Collins at email@example.com.
Photo Gallery Archive: