Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch Program
We are excited to start our fifth year of offering the Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch program! We graciously thank Neider & Boucher, S.C. for their sponsorship and support.
Featured entrepreneurs for Fall 2017 semester are:
- September 20: Natalie Tessler, Spa Space
- September 27: None due to Wisconsin Entrepreneurship Showcase event on September 28
- October 4: Anne Smith, Law & Entrepreneurship Clinic
- October 11: Taralinda Willis, Curate
- October 18: Tom Tefft, formerly of Medtronic
- October 25: Arvind Subramanian, HealthMyne
- November 1: Bill Raaths, former CEO of Great Northern Corp.
- November 8: Justin Vandehey, Growbot
- November 15: Chris Eckstrom and Andrew Walker, Rock River Capital
- November 22: Thanksgiving Break
- November 29: Israel Lopez, Neider & Boucher, S.C.
- December 6: Brian Happ, Erdman
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to attend. Check out the photos from previous years luncheon programs.