Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch Program
We have completed one semester of the Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch program and are excited to have another one start! We graciously thank Neider & Boucher, S.C. for their sponsorship and support.
Featured entrepreneurs scheduled for the Spring 2018 semester are:
- February 7: Aaron Hagar, WEDC
- February 14: Steve Goldberg, Benchmark Securities
- February 21: Idella Yamben, Center for Technology Commercialization and Ideadvance Seed Fund
- February 28: Janet White, Promega
- March 7: Tom Leske, Serv-ice
- March 14: Sarath Botham, Botham, INK and WiscoBoxes LLC
- April 4: Steve Farsht, Corazon Capital
- April 11: Steve Holle, KC Bier Company
- April 18: TBD
- April 25: Reena Vokoun, Passion Fit
Please RSVP to email@example.com to attend.
Featured entrepreneurs for Fall 2017 semester were:
- Chris Eckstrom and Andrew Walker, Rock River Capital
- Brian Happ, Erdman
- Israel Lopez, Neider & Boucher, S.C.
- Bill Raaths, former CEO of Great Northern Corp.
- Anne Smith, Law & Entrepreneurship Clinic
- Arvind Subramanian, HealthMyne
- Tom Tefft, formerly of Medtronic
- Natalie Tessler, Spa Space
- Taralinda Willis, Curate
- Justin Vandehey, Growbot
Check out the photos from previous luncheon programs.