Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch Program
We have wrapped up another exciting year of our Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch program. We graciously thank Neider & Boucher, S.C. for their sponsorship and support.
Featured entrepreneurs for fall 2016 semester were:
- Pam Christenson, Madison Gas and Electric
- Chris Hornung, Pacific Cycle
- Kevin Hykes, Versant Ventures and Metavention, Inc.
- Josh Jeffers, J. Jeffers & Co.
- Alex Kubicek, Understory
- Alex Lindenmeyer and Sinéad McHugh, Short Stack
- Scott Longua and Harsha Tipirneni, Aryabhatta Ventures
- Shawn Pucylowski, Investor and Entrepreneur
- Kelda Roys, OpenHomes
- Sara Woldt, gener8tor
Featured entrepreneurs for the spring 2017 semester were:
- Trish Davis, Field Table
- Eric Fritz, KEVA Sports
- Dr. Amy Gannon, Doyenne Group/Edgewood College
- Trent Jackson, ROUGH Sportswear
- Tyler Leeper, Wingra and Brittingham Boats
- Mark & Ryan Meester, Meester Capital LLC
- John Roach, John Roach Projects
- Paul Shain, Singlewire
- Greg St. Fort, 100state
- Max Steir, Salads UP
Thank you again to our sponsors, Neider & Boucher, S.C., and to all of the entrepreneurs who participated in our Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch programming. If you are interested in participating, please contact Lisa Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org.