Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch Program
Welcome to the start of our seventh year offering our popular Wednesday luncheon series called the Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch program sponsored by Neider & Boucher, S.C. We have another stellar lineup planned for the fall semester with a variety of entrepreneurs from all walks of life. These lunches provide a unique opportunity to learn from others who have ventured out to start a business. Come join us via WebEx to hear the entrepreneurs telling their compelling stories covering the highs and lows of entrepreneurship.
Featured entrepreneurs for the Fall 2020 semester included:
- September 9: Michele Boal, Founder and CEO, Kadima Forward Inc.
- September 16: Bharat Pulgam, CEO, pkup.io
- September 23: Sarada, Assistant Professor and Co-Founder of Elektrifi
- September 30: Robert Phillips, TIBCO Software
- October 7: Darryl Schoen, Manufacturers Financing Services
- October 14: Stephanie Biegle, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Key
- October 21: Debbie Lessin, D.J. Lessin & Associates/Balancing Act Productions, Inc.
- October 28: Joe Coyne, Partner & Chief Investment Officer, Studio VC
- November 4: Ernie Hu, COO & GM, CAST
- November 11: Craig Schedler, Managing Director, Northwestern Mutual Future Funds
- November 18: Johanna Wolfson, Principal, Prime Impact Fund
All lunches will take place via WebEx. RSVP to email@example.com and you will be sent a link to join us.
Check out the photos from previous luncheon programs.
Photo Gallery Archive: