Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch Program
We have completed another year of the Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch program and look forward to kicking off the fall 2018 semester on Wednesday, September 12 with another great line up! We graciously thank Neider & Boucher, S.C. for their sponsorship and support.
Featured entrepreneurs for Fall 2017 semester were:
- Chris Eckstrom and Andrew Walker, Rock River Capital
- Brian Happ, Erdman
- Israel Lopez, Neider & Boucher, S.C.
- Bill Raaths, former CEO of Great Northern Corp.
- Anne Smith, Law & Entrepreneurship Clinic
- Arvind Subramanian, HealthMyne
- Tom Tefft, formerly of Medtronic
- Natalie Tessler, Spa Space
- Taralinda Willis, Curate
- Justin Vandehey, Growbot
Featured entrepreneurs for Spring 2018 semester were:
- Sarath Botham, Botham, INK and WiscoBoxes LLC
- Tony Boutelle, CU Direct
- Steve Farsht, Corazon Capital
- Steve Goldberg, Benchmark Securities
- Aaron Hagar, WEDC
- Steve Holle, KC Bier Company
- Tom Leske, Serv-ice
- Heather Wentler, Doyenne Group
- Janet White, Promega
- Idella Yamben, Center for Technology Commercialization and Ideadvance Seed Fund
Check out the photos from previous luncheon programs.