Share This Page
Alumni Representative Farewell Letter:
Dear Fellow Nielsen Alumni,
It has been my honor and pleasure to be one of your alumni representatives for the last two and a half years. My tenure ended at the recent Summit this past April. I just wanted to send a word of thanks to you and the Center and farewell as your alumni representative. I have learned a lot from and about the Center and the External Advisory Board. It has been inspiring to gain exposure to the thinking of both academics and industry leaders, and I am so glad the Summit was able to share that experience with you.
I hope that I have contributed to you building stronger alumni connections through the Summit, which was a great success in terms of number of attendees and enthusiasm. I also helped the Nielsen Center in the background on several projects, including presenting to three Market Research classes about my day to day life as a researcher. That gave me a wonderful chance to get to know the fine and impressive students currently in the program and see some of them graduate already. I expect to see fabulous things coming from our small market research community into the future!
I want to stay connected with Kristin, Neeraj and Sarah at the Center and with my fellow alumni. I encourage you all to maintain the connections you have made via the Center's LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter pages. I welcome continued dialogue with you as fellow alumni about any career or research issues you would like to share with me. We can be great resources to each other.
All the best to you in your careers and in developing our consumer insights industry!
P.O. Box 24761 | Edina, MN 55424
office 612-915-1818 | www.StrataVerve.com
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Welcome our New Alumni Reps:
Class of 2012
“I have strong passion for the A.C. Nielsen Center and am interested in giving back to the program by serving as an alumni rep on the Executive Advisory Board. The EAB is a key advantage of the Nielsen Center experience, helping set it apart from other MBA programs. The Board provides a unique opportunity for students and alumni to forge relationships with market research industry leaders, and I'd like to help facilitate that relationship. I look forward to doing so as your alumni rep!”
Class of 2011
“I cherish the opportunity to give back to the Nielsen Center community as an Alumni Rep. The Center has provided so many lifelong friends, mentors and opportunities… not to mention wonderful memories. My post-MBA experience on both the supplier and client side presents a well-rounded perspective to broadly represent my fellow alumni and to effectively collaborate with the Board. It is an honor to serve as your representative. On Wisconsin!”
- Andrew Kennelly – Andrew and his wife completed the adoption of their daughter, Anna, from Ukraine in October 2014.
- Katie Lusch – Katie and her husband, Mark welcomed their daughter, Hannah, into the world on November 14, 2014
- Mike Hostetler- Joined Kellogg’s in October 2013, Sr. Manager Insights & Planning
- Marina J Maller – Started job as Sr. Associate Design Researcher at SC Johnson in September 2014
- Meghan Ludvigsen – Meghan moved to J&J as a Manager, Global Strategic Insights
- Valla Roth – is now Director of Marketing Insights - CPG; Frank Magid Associates, Minneapolis
- Eric Dolan – CMK Manager, Procter & Gamble
- Matt Inman – Moved to MaritzCX in the past year. Matt’s new role is as Sr. Director of CX Strategy & Design Consulting
- Dennis Hull – Promoted to Group Manager, Wrigley CMI