Share This Page
Kate Krier Alvarado, Class of 2004
- Kate Krier Alvarado and her husband, Dave, welcomed Zander James to the family in May. Keira (4) loves being a big sister.
Daniela Farmache, Class of 2008
- Daniela's family expanded, baby Elliott arrived in August.
- They are still enjoying the Philippines and got an extension from Amway for an extra year.
Kelly Goldthorpe, Class of 2015
- Left Prophet in June to pursue a freelance opportunity with Divvy, Chicago's bike share system - a 4 year old start-up
- After a summer conducting rider research (including ride-alongs along the Chicago lakefront - not a bad gig) Kelly transitioned into a full time role as Director of Marketing + Rider Experience with the organization
Stephen Griffiths, Class of 2015
- The Griffiths family is expanding. They are expecting baby #5 (due date is December 15th!)
Laura Sheehan, Class of 2017
- Upon graduating from the A.C. Nielsen center this spring, Laura spent her summer traveling Europe with family and friends before starting her new position at SC Johnson in Racine, WI.
- In August, she made the move from Madison to downtown Milwaukee, and is now working as an Associate Manager of Global Consumer Insights and Business Analytics on Air Care.
- You can see some pictures from Laura's travels in our photo album.
Eliza Swedenborg, Class of 2014
- Eliza Swedenborg is working in Washington, D.C., at the World Resources Institute. She leads user-centered design and impact strategy for WRI's open data global water risk mapping tools. Eliza also manages Water Program projects in Ethiopia, including national water mapping in partnership with the Ethiopian government.
- On August 21st this year, the day of the solar eclipse, Eliza married her partner, Joshua Hill.