A limited number of advance permits may be available through Event Services on a first-come, first-served basis. All requests must be submitted via the online Parking Request System at least two weeks prior to your event date.
Payment: Advance Permits are only available as full-day permits (no partial/half-day permits) for $13. Payment must be made in advance in the form of a check or a UW funding string.
***Parking Permits will cost $16 per permit effective September 1st, 2018***
Policies for Advanced Permits
- Requests for Advanced Permits must be requested at least two weeks in advance through Facilities & Event Services.
- Only full day permits with no in/out privileges are available in Lot 7.
- University of Wisconsin employees (including part-time employees) are not eligible for advance permits in Lot 7. Permits through Event Services are intended for those attending events in Grainger Hall. Please see the UW Accounting Services policy for more information, or contact UW Transportation Services for parking alternatives.
- Advanced permits for events should be requested through the organizing group with payment information.
- External guests and individuals wishing to request advanced permits should contact UW Transportation Services to obtain a permit (note: a minimum of two weeks is required for advance permits through UW Transportation Services).
- Disabled parking stalls are available in Lot 7. If you have a State of Wisconsin or University of Wisconsin disabled permit, please proceed to a designated disabled stall and display your placard.