Strategic Human Resource Management Alumni
The career specialization in Strategic Human Resource Management celebrated the graduation of its inaugural class in May 2006. However, the history of the program dates back even further - to its roots in the Industrial Relations Institute of the University of Wisconsin-Madison as well as in the General Management MBA. Program alumni work in leading firms that are noteworthy especially for their commitment to a strategic perspective in HR.
A Global Alumni Network
Wisconsin Business Alumni (WBA) is your most powerful lifelong network. More than 38,000 strong and growing each year, Wisconsin Business Alumni are known for their loyalty to their alma mater and fellow alumni. The WBA network is your connection to business professionals all over the world, including top executives at leading Fortune 500 firms, successful entrepreneurs, community leaders, and passionate volunteers.
The focus of our MBA program will enhance your network. Leading professionals in each area of focus are integrated into the applied curriculum. You will be connected to some of the most influential executives in business who share your career interest.
- Share their business expertise to enhance the curriculum
- Financially support our students, faculty, staff and programs
- Connect our students to internship and career opportunities
- Mentor business students and recent graduates
- Connect with the school through events, volunteer opportunities, and social media