The Technology Support Center (TSC) offers a diverse range of technology support for the Wisconsin School of Business. Based upon a wide range of expertise, the TSC supports instructional programs, research programs and administrative computing needs.
Requesting Computer Service
Requesting Audio Visual
The majority of Grainger Hall classrooms are equipped with an LCD projector and multimedia podium that has a PC, VCR/DVD player, and a laptop connection built in. Faculty, staff, and TAs can log in to the PC using their Grainger domain account. The LCD projectors operate using a passcoded touch panel. Contact the AV office to receive training and a passcode. The Wisconsin School of Business also has audio/visual equipment for checkout by faculty/staff to facilitate presentations in Grainger Hall rooms not equipped with AV. Our hours are 7:00am to 9:00pm Monday-Thursday and 7:00am to 7:00pm Friday. To make an audio/visual equipment request, call 265-1135 or email email@example.com. Remember to indicate the start/end times and pick-up/return times, if applicable.
- Faculty Research Databases
- Qualtrics Survey Software
- Log into your Qualtrics account
- Create a new Qualtrics account
NOTE: You must use your UW-Madison e-mail account ending in @wisc.edu, or your Wisconsin School of Business e-mail account ending in @bus.wisc.edu. A valid e-mail address at UW Madison or UW Madison School of Business informs the system at Qualtrics that you are authorized to create an account.
- Request to Delete a Survey
NOTE: Retreiving surveys and the response data after it has been deleted is a task that must be done by the Qualtrics Software Technical Support. To minimize survey deletion errors, the delete survey function has been made an administrative task.
- Technical Support from Qualtrics: The Qualtrics website offers an extensive set of online resources called Qualtrics Survey University. Phone support is available at 1-800-340-9194. For email support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Video Tutorials walk you through creating, distributing, and editing surveys as well as viewing the results and importing the results into SPSS.
- Research Articles address a broad range of topics, including survey design, data analysis, and developing different types of surveys for a number of different topics such as Satisfaction, Customer Retention, Whistle Blower, or Training Evaluation.
- An Extensive Library of surveys by topic area, \par question, and graphics enable you to copy whole surveys or parts of \par surveys and adapt them to your own uses.