Founded in 1900, the Wisconsin School of Business established one of the first five business programs in the nation. That entrepreneurial spirit remains, guiding how we inspire students and the world through our research and learning experiences.
As members of the UW-Madison community, we are committed to build on our enduring values:
- The continual and fearless sifting and winnowing by which alone the truth can be found
- Promoting lifelong learning for its own sake and as a service to the greater good
- The accessibility of our educational experiences
- Enhancing and embracing diversity
- The Wisconsin Idea: improving people’s lives beyond the boundaries of the UW-Madison campus
Our students benefit from a collaborative approach to education and graduate as business leaders poised to inspire confidence in their colleagues and partners. Together–in partnership with our alumni and friends, campus, and global partners—we build upon a long tradition of innovation and excellence.