Widely recognized as one of the top undergraduate business programs in the nation, the Wisconsin School of Business is known for producing business leaders.
Our team-oriented students have the analytical, communication, leadership and problem-solving skills needed to compete and succeed in today’s challenging world.
The BBA Program and Interview Center provides comprehensive career development programming, advising and internship and full-time job search assistance to:
- Undergraduate business students
- Masters of Accountancy students
- Master of Science candidates in Quantitative Finance
- Pre-business who have not yet applied to the School of Business but are planning to do so upon completion of the necessary requirements
- Certificate in Business Students