The Wisconsin School of Business at the University of Wisconsin-Madison has a long tradition of producing leaders who can immediately impact your business.
Our students are admitted directly into one of our career specialization within the Wisconsin MBA program, allowing them to develop deep expertise in their chosen field from the moment they set foot in the business school.
By recruiting from Wisconsin, you will have access to students who:
- Have focused on a particular functional area their entire MBA – including focused/in-depth curriculum, applied projects, and learning from advisory board member who share industry insight
- Average almost 5 years of work experience prior to their MBA, along with high GMAT scores (average 680 for class of 2013)
- Complete a core business curriculum that gives a business understanding to their specific studies
- Are prepared to hit the ground running
Our Career Management Center is dedicated to preparing students and connecting them appropriate opportunities. Our staff will:
- Develop specific recruiting strategies to maximize your success
- Provide personalized service to assist with your recruiting efforts
By hiring a Wisconsin MBA, you gain someone who has the skills needed for an early edge and an individual possessing the strong foundation needed to grow into a leader of your organization.
We look forward to assisting you!