Wisconsin Real Estate graduates are uniquely prepared to excel in the industry. A comprehensive foundation of real estate and finance principles, practical hands-on learning and global perspective place graduates at a competitive advantage. Real Estate MBA students have access to a wide variety of resources to support them during the job placement process. These areas of support can be incredibly powerful tools in matching real estate students with potential employers.
Starting in your career specialization center, as a student, you have access to the Graaskamp Center staff for one-on-one, personalized attention. Assistant Director for Career Services Sharon McCabe is available to advise and guide you in your internship and permanent placement search.
Real Estate Mentor Program
Jumpstart your real estate networking with an alumni mentor. You have the opportunity to be paired with a real estate alum. Mentors can provide valuable advice on career direction and insights into the industry.
The Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association (WREAA) can provide valuable connections with Wisconsin real estate alumni. The WREAA is committed to providing professional development opportunities as well as an effective network structure for the benefit of its entire membership of alumni and friends of Wisconsin real estate. Students and members can:
MBA Career Services
The MBA Career Services office will help you enhance your marketability by providing resources and individualized career advising. Get comprehensive career development, advising, and placement assistance.
- A convenient online recruiting database and scheduling tool eRecruiting
- A library of domestic and international career search resources at MBA CareerNet
- Career & Student Services Weekly is an e-newsletter updating students on recruiting events/activities.
UW Real Estate Club
- Spring Career Fair which attracts major employers from across the country
- Distribution of the student resume book to hundreds of prospective employers
- Two annual field trips to important U.S. markets such as Chicago, New York and San Francisco
- On-campus speakers and company information sessions
- Networking dinners
Visit the UW Real Estate Club online.