The full-time Wisconsin MBA in Real Estate will challenge you to reach your potential as a talented, passionate, and socially responsible leader, ready to make your mark on the urban environment.
A History of Excellence in Real Estate
With more than 100 years of excellence in real estate education and research, the Wisconsin real estate program offers a full time MBA experience like no other – exceptional breadth and depth in our real estate curriculum, unique access to research faculty and leading practitioners, a wealth of insight from our successful alumni, and truly global industry connections through our innovative partnerships.
Wisconsin is Real Estate Focused
Wisconsin’s two-year MBA program in real estate offers the kind of in-depth real estate graduate education you won’t get anywhere else. World class faculty in the classroom, hands-on projects and case studies, international travel, and the unique Applied Real Estate Investment Track (AREIT) program that provides Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) management experience are just a few of the benefits that Wisconsin offers.
You will interact with cutting edge real estate faculty, influential alumni, and other leaders in the real estate industry on the Graaskamp Center Board of Advisors.
As a Wisconsin graduate, you’ll join a tight-knit group of real estate alums around the world. You’ll also join the ranks of some of the best corporate leaders; Wisconsin produces as many CEOs of S&P 500 companies as Harvard.
Centers of Expertise
The Graaskamp Center offers:
- Top-ranked real estate program with diverse course offerings and unique learning opportunities
- A small community of students who are seeking an advanced career in real estate
- Dedicated staff with expertise in the area led by our faculty director
- An executive board of advisors made up of leaders from across the real estate industry and around the country
- Dedicated space to meet and work and exclusive access to the tools and research you need