Your Most-Powerful Lifelong Network
More than 38,000 strong and growing each year, Wisconsin Business Alumni (WBA) are known for their loyalty to their alma mater and fellow alumni. The WBA network is your connection to business professionals all over the world, including top executives at leading Fortune 500 firms, successful entrepreneurs, community leaders, and passionate volunteers. Any graduate of the Wisconsin School of Business is automatically a member of the WBA network, and is eligible for many benefits. To take advantage of your alumni benefits, keep your contact information up to date.
- Access to our Online Directory, a powerful online tool connecting you with a community of alumni and friends around the globe
- Access to the WBA Job Board and many other career resources
- Neworking events held throughout the country, bringing you back to Madison and taking UW-Madison on the road to you
- Hear our professors’ take on current events on the Forward Thinking Blog
- Join the Wisconsin School of Business online communities on LinkedIn and Facebook, and follow Dean François Ortalo-Magné on Twitter @fortalomagne
- Many opportunities to connect, give back, and make a difference in the lives of other students