Fall 2014 Applications will be available after September 1.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution is required. International applicants must possess the equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree (please refer to the International Degree Equivalents described in the Full-Time MBA Program web site).
- A target undergraduate grade point average of 3.00 (on a 4.00 scale).
- A target of two years of full-time, post-baccalaureate work experience.
- A competitive score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- For non-native English speakers, a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of at least 600 (paper-based test) or 250 (computer-based test) is required. A TOEFL waiver can be requested if you can verify that your undergraduate instruction was in English and you did not receive a technical degree.
- Full-time professional position throughout the program.
- Also considered: personal achievements, motivation, leadership, diversity, industry representation and international experience.
Refer to the online application for specific application instructions. The following information is for general reference only.
A complete application includes:
- $56.00 application fee
- The completed online application for admission
- Official transcripts/academic records
- Two recommendations
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores. For GMAT information, visit the GMAC site.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores (non-native English speakers only). Graduates of U.S. universities in fields other than engineering, technology, or science may request a waiver of the TOEFL requirement. For registration and deadline information for the TOEFL, call 609-771-7100 or go to the TOEFL website.
- Completed Record of Residency form
- Admission interview