The Global Real Estate Master brings together top international business schools and the best real estate education to provide the unique preparation needed to become a global leader.
As a student or recent graduate of one of these partner schools, your education and training in international real estate is just the beginning. With a semester at Wisconsin in the Global Real Estate Master program, you add depth, breadth, and a competitive edge to your career.
Enrollment is open to current graduate-level students and recent graduates (within the last five years) of:
- HEC Paris (MBA or MS Finance)
- HKUST Business School (MBA, MSc in Economics, or MSc in Financial Analysis or Investment Management)
- INCAE Business School (MBA)
- Shanghai Advanced Institute of Finance (SAIF) at Shanghai Jiao Tung University (Finance MBA or Master of Finance)
- In the first phase of the GREM program, you complete your preparatory training at one of four partner schools. All GREM partners require the same high level of instruction in the areas of finance, economics, and business administration, and each school offers its own variety of complementary courses.
- In the second phase of the GREM program, your semester in Madison, Wisconsin runs from late August to December. It includes extensive classroom and applied-learning opportunities:
Build Your Network
Your international professional network starts in the classroom when you join students from around the world during your GREM semester in Wisconsin. Wisconsin and our partner schools attract the best and brightest students in real estate. You will benefit from the range of their experiences and build common bonds that will last a lifetime.
As a graduate, you become an alumnus not only of the partner school where you began your program but also a member of the Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association, expanding your global professional network and building a bridge for future international collaboration.
As a graduate of GREM, you have the edge on advancing your career in international real estate.