You know what it takes to lead others in your managerial role, but how do you know if you are truly effective at translating these insights into leadership results?
In this intense workshop, you will explore the eight core dimensions of an effective leader and receive feedback from your boss, peers, direct reports, and others on how well you are meeting their expectations on these eight dimensions.
This powerful program uses an anonymous online assessment survey that we distribute in advance of the session to those who are most important to your success. During this seminar you’ll use insights from this “360” degree multi-rater assessment to develop an action plan that strengthens your leadership today and into the future. Other leaders who have been through this 360 assessment report that the experience transformed their self-awareness and strengthened their leadership based upon the detailed behavioral feedback from others.
Sign up today to move from being a good manager into a transformative leader.
In this session you will learn:
- How you are perceived by others on each of the eight critical leadership dimensions
- Where you are the most effective as a leader based upon the 360 feedback
- Where you have the greatest room for improvement as a leader to enhance your effectiveness
- How your default behaviors as a leader both enable and potentially undermine your effectiveness
- Specific suggestions for improvement identified by your 360 respondents
- How you compare as a leader to others who have completed the 360 assessment
- Powerful strategies for enhancing your leadership effectiveness
- Ideas for translating your 360 feedback into stronger working relationships through meaningful follow-along conversations with your respondents
Who should attend?
Frontline supervisors, middle-level managers and C-level executives of small to mid-size companies. It is best if you have been in the role for at least six months and have already attended the supervisory leadership and high performance leadership series.
- Jeff Russell, (MS, UW-Madison) co-director of Russell Consulting, Inc., specializes in helping organizations achieve their goals by successfully responding to the challenges of continuous change. With a focus on leadership, strategic thinking, leading change, and performance coaching, Jeff has guided organizations as diverse as Fortune 500 firms, social and public sector organizations, and small family businesses toward their goals. Jeff received his Masters Degree in Industrial Relations from the UW-Madison where he serves as an ad hoc faculty member for the Small Business Development Center. Jeff also is an adjunct faculty member for UW-Milwaukee, UW-Green Bay, and UW-Colleges.