Join us in saluting Award Winners on June 27, 2017
35th ANNUAL AWARDS PROGRAM & CEREMONY
These prestigious awards will recognize successful small Dane County businesses that have rewarding workplace environments and contribute to their community.
Meet the new 2017 Award Winners
- WHEN: June 27, 2017, 8:00 - 9:30 AM.
- WHERE: SHERATON MADISON HOTEL, 706 John Nolen Dr., Madison, WI 53713
- COST: $30 per person.
- PARKING: CONVENIENT, FREE PARKING is available at the Sheraton. If you have a disability and desire accommodations, please advise us at least 5 days in advance.
- PROGRAM: Buffet breakfast served promptly at 8:00 AM. Awards presentation 8:30 to 9:30 AM.
- SECURE WEB REGISTRATION Click Here
OR CALL: 608-262-3909
Network with over 250 Dane County business owners
and professionals who have their pulse on the small business community as well as other government and university representatives who serve the small business community.
- Master of ceremonies will be Jon Konarske, publisher of In Business magazine.
- Welcome from Dane County Executive Joe Parisi
- The cost is $30 per person. Convenient, free parking is available at the Sheraton.