The University of Wisconsin School of Business Family Business Center is a membership organization. By joining the Family Business Center, you and members of the family business will receive access to experts in the field. You will also be a part of our community which includes not only family businesses, but companies that serve the needs of family business and professionals in the field.
Membership fees tiered and determined by company annual revenue. The membership period begins July 1 and ends June 30.
By joining the Family Business Center, members receive the following benefits:
- Two complimentary registrations to the Centers lecture series with nationally renowned speakers. View our upcoming lectures »
- Unlimited complimentary registrations to the Food for Thought breakfast programs.
- Ability to join Affinity Groups at member rate which provide a more tailored educational experience in a facilitated small group setting.
- Receipt of FBC News & Updates monthly newsletter.
- 20% discount on all University of Wisconsin School of Business Executive Education seminars, programs and classes.
To learn more about membership and how the Family Business Center can help your family business, please contact Sherry Herwig, Director
(608) 441-7347 | firstname.lastname@example.org.