The University of Wisconsin Family Business Center offers world class education, networking and support for family businesses at an exceptional value. Our Center is housed in the Fluno Center, the award-winning Executive Education center for the Wisconsin School of Business. Members enjoy educational lectures, networking opportunities, and peer-related learning activities that enhance the best practices of those involved in a family business. We believe the involvement of our sponsors raises the level of quality experience for all involved. We welcome all guests to our center as potential members.
Eligibility is limited to businesses in which the family has controlling interest and at least two family members are involved in the business.
The FBC target market is defined as follows:
- Family members of member companies whether they are involved in ownership, business operations or neither
- Multiple generations in businesses or ownership (e.g. father-son, etc.)
- More than one family unit from the same generation in business or ownership (e.g. siblings, cousins, in-laws, etc)
- One family unit working in the business planning transfer of ownership to the next generation (e.g. husband-wife)
- Key non-family employees and board members of our member companies.
Please contact the Center for more information at (608) 441-7347 or email@example.com
In order to become part of the University of Wisconsin Family Business Center community, you must join the Family Business Center as a member. The Family Business Center feels that it is important for potential members to experience our learning community by first attending our events as a complimentary guest. This will allow you to determine if membership is the right next step for your business.
View upcoming events and register »