Lay a foundation of project management success
A project manager has a lot to worry about—project cost management, creating a project charter, handling project management information technology, and developing project scope. He or she needs to master communication management, as well as control project deadlines and due dates through forecasting and project schedule management.
This project management course teaches techniques that will help you plan, implement, and complete projects with desired results on time and within budget. Learn to create clear project missions and goals, accurately estimate project time and costs, employ project quality management, schedule and allocate time-critical resources, and establish feedback systems for optimal project control.
What You Will Learn
- How to use a step-by-step process for successful projects
- Complete multiple project tasks on time
- Improve estimation of project costs, resources, and time
- Improve your overall project management tracking
- Control projects through special methods, tools, and techniques
- Assess and improve your current project management system
- Immediately apply project management principles back at work
- Effectively initiate, plan, execute, control, and close out projects
- Apply or customize the UW framework for project management to your organizational needs
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of any successful project manager and review the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth edition, Project Management Institute, Inc. 2013
Course highlight! Hands-on participation is a key component of our series. Attendees will have the chance to apply content each day of this course.
PMBOK® Guide Knowledge Areas
covered in this course
- Time, cost, scope management
- Quality management
- Risk management
- Project integration
- Communication management
- Human resource management
Our organization has been approved by PMI® to issue professional development units for these training courses.
PMP and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.