Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch Program
We have an exciting line up for the spring semester of our Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch program. We graciously thank Neider & Boucher, S.C. for their sponsorship and support.
Featured entrepreneurs for the spring 2017 semester are:
Wednesday, February 1: Paul Shain, Singlewire
Wednesday, February 8: Max Steir, Salads UP
Wednesday, February 15: Dr. Amy Gannon, Doyenne Group/Edgewood College
Wednesday, February 22: Trish Davis, Field Table
Wednesday, March 1: Greg St. Fort, 100state
Wednesday, March 8: Tyler Leeper, Wingra and Brittingham Boats
Wednesday, March 29: Eric Fritz, KEVA Sports
Wednesday, April 5: John Roach, John Roach Projects
Wednesday, April 12: Trent Jackson, ROUGH Sportswear
Wednesday, April 19: Mark & Ryan Meester, Meester Capital LLC
For more information about each speaker, please visit http://bus.wisc.edu/centers/weinert/events. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP to email@example.com.
Featured entrepreneurs for fall 2016 semester were:
- Pam Christenson, Madison Gas and Electric
- Chris Hornung, Pacific Cycle
- Kevin Hykes, Versant Ventures and Metavention, Inc.
- Josh Jeffers, J. Jeffers & Co.
- Alex Kubicek, Understory
- Alex Lindenmeyer and Sinéad McHugh, Short Stack
- Scott Longua and Harsha Tipirneni, Aryabhatta Ventures
- Shawn Pucylowski, Investor and Entrepreneur
- Kelda Roys, OpenHomes
- Sara Woldt, gener8tor
Photo Gallery Archive: