In a struggling economy, the Leadership Certificate is an excellent way to differentiate yourself from those around you. As a part of your transcript and résumé, employers will be able to see that you have had experience in being a leader and working with others.
According to Steve Schroeder, Assistant Dean of Undergraduate Programs in the Wisconsin School of Business, “One of the main qualities that companies are looking for in college graduates is leadership.
The Leadership Certificate that is available through the Accenture Leadership Center differs from the Leadership Certificate from the University, but their curriculums are closely related.
In order to receive the Certificate, participation in the following are required:
- Completion of LeaderShape
- Completion of MHR365: Leadership Development 1 or 2
- Leadership role in a Student Organization (minimum of 2 semesters)
- Active participation in Accenture Leadership Center events (4 Workshop Speaker Series events or 1 Case Competition and 2 Workshop Speaker Series events)
- Completion of 20 hours of volunteer hours
Download the Leadership Certificate Application