Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Attention Sophomore students!
P&G is looking for top sophomore students to participate in their FACT seminar. FACT is a 4 day, all expenses paid, early reach program designed to expose top undergraduate students to P&G Finance, Accounting, and Tax opportunities from July 31-August 3, 2012 in Cincinnati, OH. This program is designed to attract diverse students with demonstrated leadership skills as well as other students meeting eligibility requirements.
FACT gives students the opportunity to learn more about P&G and the key roles they would play directly from the people that do the work. Participants will learn how to best prepare for the internship interview at the end of the seminar and will get the chance to interact with P&G Senior Managers.
Who can apply:
- Top undergraduate students expected to graduate in 2014 with a BBA, BS, BA, or MS in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, or Taxation.
- All candidates must have completed 2 or more accounting courses prior to graduation and have a solid background in Finance and/or Accounting
How to apply:
Submit your resume on BuckyNet and ALSO complete the online application on the P&G website as follows:
- Go to www.experiencePG.com. Once there, click on “Search Jobs” and enter in Job #: FIN00002502.
- Click on Job Title at the bottom of the screen to review the job description/ qualifications, and click "Apply Online" to proceed
- Click on "New User" to create a user name and password or enter the information you have registered previously. Once registered, submit your application by completing all of the requested information.
- Once you have submitted the application, please complete the assessments immediately following. NOTE: These assessments are vital to be considered for employment.