Thursday, March 8, 2012
Students and alumni are invited to attend the Hire Big 10+ Virtual Career Fair, a unique virtual event that helps job seekers meet employers in an efficient, environmentally-conscious way. The event will take place on March 27-29, 2012.
- Get interviews without ever leaving your computer
- Avoid waiting in long lines
- Save your valuable time by searching for a job online
- Meet employers which may not attend on-site all day events
- Upload your resume and register for the event and you will be automatically enter into the iPod Nano Drawing
To register, visit: http://www.hirebig10.careereco.net/