Thursday, March 8, 2012
The Horizon Internship Program is an opportunity for sophomore or junior students who are accounting majors and/or related business majors from underrepresented groups in the profession of public accounting.
The goals of the Horizon Internship Program are to:
- Provide greater awareness of the professional services industry and E&Y’s Assurance, Advisory or Tax client service lines
- Develop business acumen, technical skills, communication and leadership skills, and confidence through on-the-job training, as well as by attending training sessions designed as an introduction to E&Y’s business, culture, and advanced technology
- Become connected to the firm by building relationships with various professionals, including mentors who are committed to your success
- Show you how E&Y makes a difference for its people, clients, and wider communities
The Internship Program
- The participant will be assigned to work in the Core Business Services (CBS) group. Practice groups could include (but are not limited to) Human Resources/Recruiting, Marketing, Center for Business Knowledge, Finance, Enterprise Support Services, Information Technology, and/or Sales & Business Development.
- Throughout the initial internship there may be exposure to client service lines – Assurance, Advisory and Tax.
- The internship experience will include interaction with assigned peer advisors, workshops, social events and community service activities.
How to Apply
Email Tiffany Cork, Campus Recruiter, Ernst & Young LLP, firstname.lastname@example.org