Thursday, March 1, 2012
Liberty Mutual is sponsoring the Responsible Scholars Leadership Forum (RSNLF) Sunday, June 24 – Tuesday, June 26 in Boston, MA. The three –day program is designed to provide talented students with exceptional leadership qualities an opportunity to learn about Liberty Mutual and the insurance industry. Selected students will participate in workshops and activities geared towards bringing out leadership, team-building, and communication and negotiation skills.
Participants will have numerous opportunities to network with recent college hires, senior leaders and recruitment professionals. In addition, students selected will have the opportunity to interview for a summer internship in a function such as claims, IT, or sales the following year.
To be eligible for the Responsible Scholars National Leadership Forum, students must:
- Be a current, full-time, undergraduate student in your sophomore year of study
- Demonstrate leadership qualities on campus or in your community
- Have a strong interest in the insurance industry
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
How to Apply:
Students should submit their resume directly to Responsible_Scholars@LibertyMutual.com. Please include your current cumulative GPA and enter RSNLF Application in the subject line of your email.