Thursday, February 2, 2012
Are you interested in learning how to build big brands? Thinking about a career in marketing research?
Procter and Gamble’s Consumer and Market Knowledge (CMK) division is hosting a long-weekend workshop focused on providing a ‘hands on’ experience in applying Market Research to influence business strategy at Procter & Gamble. This opportunity is open to all sophomore students graduating between December 2013 and May 2014.
Program benefits include:
- Work as a Business Team Member to impact P&G Brands.
- Learn How to Uncover Consumer Marketing Insights.
- Opportunity to Interact with Other Top Students from Across the Country.
- Potential Advancement to Internship and Career Opportunities at P&G.
- Experience the fun of Cincinnati.
- Long-Weekend Duration, All Expenses Paid.
Participants will also be eligible to interview for a full-time Internship position for summer 2013 at the end of the week. You could go back to school in fall 2012 with an internship already lined up for summer 2013!!!
To be considered for a spot, apply on both BuckyNet and experiencepg.com before the March 11, 2012 deadline. Once at experiencepg.com, search jobs for job number: CMK00000833. Both applications must be completed. For questions or more information, please contact UW Alum Katherine Schwerdtfeger at email@example.com.