Want to gain real-world experience while earning transferable credits!
***SCHOLARSHIP FUNDING AVAILABLE***
Sponsored by The Fund for American Studies, the Institute on Business and Government Affairs combines a substantive professional experience for 30 hours a week with a challenging academic experience at Georgetown University.
This fast-paced, eight-week residential program provides students from around the world with the opportunities to gain an edge in today’s competitive job market and graduate school admissions, and experience the excitement of Washington first-hand.
SAMPLE PAST INTERNSHIP SITES
- Aerospace Industries Association
- Healthcare Leadership Council
- Ford Motor Company
- General Electric
- Security Industries Association
- Siemens, Corp.
- TE Connectivity
- U.S. Telecom Association
- Visa USA, Inc.
- Internships – Competitive placements with corporate government affairs offices, trade associations or lobbying firms
- Classes – Up to 9 credit hours from Georgetown University
- Housing – Roommate matching and furnished on-campus apartments in the heart of DC
- Guest Lectures – With Washington’s top policy and industry experts
- Exclusive Briefings – At the State Department, World Bank and Capitol Hill
- Leadership & Professional Development – Leadership, mentoring and career building activities
- Networking – Interaction with seasoned professionals and student leaders from around the world
- Scholarships – Approximately 70% of students receive generous awards based on merit and financial need
Students will be accepted on a rolling basis until the Final Deadline of March 7, 2012. Students applying by the Priority Deadline of February 7, 2012 will be given preference in admissions and priority scholarship consideration.
For more information and an online application please visit our website www.DCinternships.org/IBGA. Questions regarding the program or admissions process may be directed to email@example.com or 202.986.0384.
Please click on this link to request an informational brochure: https://www.DCinternships.org/tfas/brochure/index.asp.
Fund For American Studies
1621 New Hampshire Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20009
Sponsored by The Fund for American Studies and held at Georgetown University, IBGA is an academic internship program for undergraduates interested in learning about the relationship between business and government.