Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Students studying abroad with International Programs have access to a number of scholarships to help them cover the expenses associated with study abroad.
A sampling of scholarship opportunities for students studying abroad during the spring 2012 semester includes:
- CIBER Ambassador Scholarship for Study Abroad (for students studying in Bangkok, Singapore or Warsaw)
- CIBER Diversity Scholarship for Study Abroad (for students historically underrepresented in study abroad)
- BI Norwegian Business School Scholarship (for study abroad in Oslo)
- Scan Design Foundation Scholarship (for study at the Copenhagen Business School)
- and multiple need-based scholarships
More information on available scholarships can be found on the Financial Aid & Scholarships
pages of the International Programs website.