Wednesday, September 14, 2011
What treat will you get this Monday? Muffins, MilkyWays, M&Ms, and more are available every Monday in the Accenture Leadership Center when you come in to learn more about...
the Leadership Certificate Program.
The Leadership Certificate through the Accenture Leadership Center is a great way to document your leadership experience in the Wisconsin School of Business and let employers know about your leadership accomplishments.
In order to receive the Certificate, participation in the following are required:
- Completion of LeaderShape
- Completion of MHR365: Leadership Development 1 or 2
- Leadership role in a Student Organization (minimium of 2 semesters)
- Active participation in Accenture Leadership Center events (4 Workshop Speaker Series events or 1 Case Competition and 2 Workshop Speaker Series events)
- Completion of 20 hours of volunteer hours
In order to learn more and fill out a Leadership Certificate Proposal to begin tracking your progress, stop by the Accenture Leadership Center in 3275 Grainger every Monday between 1-4pm for "Mix it up Mondays".
Questions can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.