Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Get your quick academic and career-related questions answered Monday-Friday from 11:30-1:30 a.m. (extended drop-in hours will also be offered during busy times of the year).
Undergraduate Academic Services (UAS) Drop-In Advising, 3150 Grainger Hall
- 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Friday, September 2 - Friday, September 16
- 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Daily M-F starting Monday, September 19
This is a first come, first-served type of appointment and expected to address quick questions
. Grad checks
are welcome for students intending to graduate this semester. Drop-in appointments are approximately 10 minutes in length. Scheduled appointments will begin on Monday, September 19. Students may begin scheduling
appointments online, on the phone or in-person on Monday, September 12.
Business Career Center (BCC) Drop-In Advising, 3290 Grainger Hall
- 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Daily M-F (starting first day of classes)
- 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, September 6-Wednesday, September 14
- 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Thursday, September 15
BCC drop-in advising is great for brief questions concerning resumes
, cover letters
, BuckyNet navigation
and career fair preparation
. For other career-related questions, regular length scheduled appointments can be scheduled beginning September 16 by calling or stopping in the BCC.
We look forward to seeing you in UAS and the BCC soon!