Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Spend a day with Baker Tilly is a one-day program designed for Sophomores and Juniors to experience the culture and atmosphere of a successful accounting and advisory firm. You’ll have an opportunity to:
How to apply
- explore careers in public accounting,
- learn about our clients and how we help them,
- engage in a team building activity,
- network with associates of all levels,
- discover opportunities to jumpstart your career through our internship program, and more!
Submit your resume to our “Spend a Day” posting at bakertilly.com/entry-level
Declared Accounting major or high interest in accounting; preferred GPA 3.2
Please e-mail Robyn Berth at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details, check out this flier.