Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Considering a career in accounting? Interested in working on the east coast? EisnerAmper, a leading full-service advisory and accounting firm serving the New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania corridor, has posted an Accounting Externship opportunity on BuckyNet. This program, open to sophomores, juniors and seniors, will provide insight into a career in public accounting at the company. EisnerAmper will host this program at the New York City office on Friday, January 6th, 2012.
Following the program, participants will be able to:
- Describe EisnerAmper’s culture and environment
- Identify the professional services that EisnerAmper provides
- Describe the type of clients that EisnerAmper serves
- Explain how to prepare for a career in public accounting
- Explain EisnerAmper’s campus recruiting process
- Describe EisnerAmper University and experience an EisnerAmper professional development program
- Describe the “typical” day of an audit professional at EisnerAmper
- Identify and prioritize the qualities and characteristics of public accounting firms to determine the opportunity that best fits your career and personal goals
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting firms in the nation with nearly 1,200 employees, including 170 partners. The firm is also one of the nation’s leading auditors of SEC registrants and maintains one of the largest public company practices of any firm in the New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia corridor, providing audit, tax, internal audit, pension audit, executive compensation review and a variety of other services to more than 150 public companies.
The deadline to apply to the EisnerAmper Accounting Externship on BuckyNet is December 19, 2011.