Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Target Corporation has recently updated their recruitment needs and will be hiring Business Analysts this spring! Please login to BuckyNet to view the position description in its entirety and apply!
JOIN US AS A BUSINESS ANALYST
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Business Analyst, BA, Planner
About This Opportunity
As a Business Analyst, you’ll apply your financial, analytical and communication skills to impact the bottom line. You’ll negotiate and maintain business relationships with the largest vendors in the industry and benchmark the competition to stay on top of the latest trends in merchandising and how they may apply at Target. You will leverage professional partnerships with buyers and vendors to achieve optimal inventory levels and drive sales. Help bring our guests what they want, when they want it, online or at whichever Target store they shop.
As a Business Analyst, you’ll take the lead as you…
- Receive placement one of the following areas: Merchandise Planning, Merchandise Presentation, Target Sourcing Services, Target.com Merchandise Planning, or Merchandise Operations
- Run or support a multi-million dollar business
- Utilize state-of-the-art systems to formulate in-depth inventory forecasts, manage and allocate inventory, or perform data analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Merchandise Planning, Marketing/Advertising, Sourcing, Finance, Distribution, and Stores as well as many other experts throughout the organization
- Receive mentorship from an experienced team member and partner with a manager on professional development
- Embark on a successful career beginning with a comprehensive training program, one-on-one mentorship and ongoing training and development opportunities
- Strong academic performance (current cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership and decision-making skills
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Assertiveness and strong initiative
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members’ futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.