Thursday, October 6, 2011
Starting immediately, Wisconsin School of Business (WSoB) students will be able to market themselves to thousands of potential employers. WSoB has partnered with Global Focus "U" to connect you to opportunities from the world's leading corporations.
Global Focus "U" is new online job search resource offered by the Business Career Center. We encourage you to use it in addtion to BuckyNet and the other resources we provide. There may be some overlap but then again that one opportunity might be waiting. It takes about 10 minutes to register and it is absolutely free. Click on the image above to get started or access it the on your BuckyNet home page.
Here are ten reasons you should join this exclusive network today:
1. Quick and Easy! Only takes a few minutes to post your resume and create a profile
2. Completely FREE! Another career resource to add to your arsenal
3. Big Names! Get hired by Fortune 500 companies and big-name employers, like Amazon, Eli Lilly, Google, Microsoft, and more.
4. More Jobs and Better Opportunities! Search jobs posted at other top schools that are collected from the exclusive partner network and distributed directly to your job board.
5. Get Discovered! Individual resumes are viewed at least 50 times annually on average, and occasionally up to 1500 times per candidate.
6. Get Global Exposure! Used by thousands of international and national hiring firms from more than 60 different countries across the globe
7. Find Your Dream Job! Browse job opportunities from some of the best companies to work for, such as Adobe Systems, Amazon and Johnson & Johnson.
8. Get Hired! Put your resume and career profile in front of top employers, including: Dell, JP Morgan, and Merrill Lynch
9. World’s Most Exclusive Recruitment Network! Only the world’s best students from the world’s top schools can join.
10. Virtual Interviewing! Personally connect with recruiters who want to hire you right from your desk at home.